What is Video Submission?
Are you looking for the High DA PA Dofollow Video Submission sites for submitting your video and getting dofollow backlinks? Yes. You are in right place. Video submission is the process of submitting your video to high-domain authority sites and getting backlinks from them.
Video Submission or Sharing is an approach to potential search engine optimization (SEO) for a web page by embedding a YouTube video. It has become one of the most popular techniques as it can significantly increase the value of organic traffic and improve rankings. There are a number of competitors and alternatives such as embedded videos on other websites, embedding HTML code in the page, adding video content to the page through video uploads, Vimeo or Dailymotion, etc.
Video submission or sharing can be used to create eye-catching web pages by using attractive models (famous YouTube personalities) and links to these pages from YouTube. You can do this anywhere on your website using one of the following methods:
When you embed the YouTube model’s video on your website, you gain valuable backlinks. It can improve rankings in search results and tap into the potential traffic. This technique is becoming increasingly popular because it is a simple yet effective way of getting search engine traffic and links.
There are two types of Video Submission: passive and active.
Passive Video Submission is where you embed a YouTube video into your website and the video will be searchable and viewable by people who type in the video title or any relevant keywords into YouTube search. If they click on their result, they will find your website listed under Related Videos just below the original video.
Active Video Submission is where you create a new channel on YouTube and publish your own videos as well as other videos that you think are useful or relevant to your website. This method requires more maintenance but can be a good source of free traffic. You should not spam other people’s videos with your links, otherwise, Google may push down your ranking in search results.
The good news is that you can add as many YouTube models as you like to your website and you will benefit from the video-related backlinks from them. If your video model has 10,000 subscribers or more, it can boost your rankings and make people want to visit your website.
Why Video Submission or Sharing is Important?
On-page SEO is not the only way to improve your website; it is also important to consider your off-page SEO efforts. One of these off-page SEO techniques is video submission or sharing. For example, if you film yourself on a run and share it with YouTube, Google will take notice of your video and index it on its search results page. This will help increase the number of viewers for your site, improve the ranking for relevant keywords, and just generally give you more traffic from Google because the company knows that people like watching videos on its platform.
SEO When User Modeling on video submission or sharing is also worth your time because it helps you to better help users find what they’re looking for. If a user has a question that can only be answered by you, then making a short video will let them view the question directly from your video and your answer. With video, it’s easy for users to quickly find what they want because the site already has these videos indexed in its search results.
Another reason to consider video submission or sharing is that Google gives you an extra boost with your site’s overall ranking. By making a video and submitting it, Google searches that result in your site are also returned in the number one position instead of just being at the bottom of the search results page.
This helps improve your rank, especially if you want to make sales through Google shopping. Another benefit is that when other people find videos by searching for products or services using any keywords people associate with those types of things, then the videos will be shown next to them in their search results. This helps YouTube and users find the products they’re looking for, and it also benefits your site by increasing traffic.
Related Article: Image Submission Sites
Requirements For Submitting a Video on Video Submission Sites
- One must have a Google account.
- Video content must be original and not violate any copyright laws.
- Video length min 3 min max 20 min approx.
- When you are going to submit a video you should keep the title, description, video, and tags.
- YouTube Channel should be at least 30 days old.
- Video submission sites are listed with Google, but some of the video submission sites are banned in some countries.
- Some Video Submission sites are not visible when you search with google but can be found using another search engine.
What are all the Ways of Sharing Videos?
- One can share a video on social media which can be Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- One can also share on online networking sites like blogger, tumbler, and Pinterest.
- Video sharing is not only for business purposes it can also be for personal reasons like weddings, birthdays and events, etc.
- YouTube is the most popular video-sharing site with billions of users worldwide, YouTube is owned by Google so if you get a lot of traffic from youtube your website will automatically get a high rank in the google search engine hence these two are connected. Some of the popular video submission sites.
Related Article: Top Free Directory Submission Sites
- Google Videos
- Yahoo Video
- Tagged Videos
- Meta Cafe
- Bing Videos
- Vimeo – is a video-sharing website in which the registered users can upload, share and view videos
- MySpace – is a social networking website where users can add friends, send messages and create groups to share interests Vulkano Video
Vimeo is a video-sharing website that allows users to upload, share and view videos. The website is owned by Vimeo Group Limited and is based in New York City.
MediaFire – is an online storage service that allows users to upload, share and view videos from a wide variety of internet applications as well as mobile devices, such as smartphones.
DailyMotion is an online video-sharing website that hosts free videos which can be either publicly watched or privately downloaded. It enables users to upload a video onto the site, along with related information such as title, description, and thumbnails.
Metacafe is an entertainment and social networking website that features user-generated content organized by registered users and provides a platform for users to discuss the videos they have seen. The site supports a wide range of video formats including WMV, QuickTime, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4/H.264, and flash video. Metacafe also provides other services like forum boards for the discussion of videos with other members.
Yahoo Video is a video-sharing website where users can upload and exchange music, comedy, and movie clips for free.
Tagged Videos is another video submission site that allows users to upload their tags or tags from other people added to their existing tags.
Vulkano Video is a video-sharing website that allows users to upload videos, share them with other users, as well as view videos.
Bing Videos is an online video search engine that allows users to search for and click on a specific YouTube Video.
Vimeo is an online video hosting website where people can upload, watch and share their films and video.
Related Article: Dofollow Directory Submission Sites
Top 10 Video Submission / Sharing Sites for 2022
|S.No.||Top Video Submission Websites||DA||PA||Submission||Sharing||Year|
High DA Video Submission Sites to Promote YouTube Videos
|S.No.||High DA Video Submission Websites||DA||PA||Submission||Sharing||Year|
High-Quality Video Submission Sites to Promote YouTube Videos
|S. No.||High-Quality Video Submission Websites||DA||PA||Submission||Sharing||Year|
Top 100+ HighDA PA Dofollow Video Submission Sites List
|S.No.||High DA PA Video Submission Sites List||DA||Difficulty|
Related Article: Directory Submission Sites
Benefits of Video Submissions on Video Submission Sites
- Video submissions can be more attractive to viewers when they are uploaded and played in the video player than just text on the web page. The videos will also generally rank better on search engine results pages because Google likes to show videos as well as text at the top of their search engine results pages.
- The video submission sites will give you statistics, sometimes in real-time, about how many views your website has received from that specific submission and what phrases people have been searching for to land on your website from that specific video’s placement in the search engine results page for those searches. This data can let you know what viewers likely cared about or were interested in viewing when they saw your site and clicked it or if they found it on a search engine results page. Video submissions can often tell you who your viewers are and where they’re located geographically.
- You can use video submissions to promote your products or services, or you may use them to educate viewers on the products and services that you offer.
- A good video submission website will have a facility where you can play your video without having to upload it directly online, but this site should also have the capability of uploading videos to the websites of other sites, which is handy for when there’s a promotion from one of your partners which needs to be attached to your site’s videos as well.
- Video submissions can be used to promote your products or services, and since they’re a more preferred method of communication than just text on a website, this is a good expansion of your promotional reach.
- Video submissions are used by many websites as part of their content marketing strategy because video can be an excellent way to connect with someone’s emotions and let them know that you understand the problems that they have in their life.
- Generally, you’ll find video submissions easier to use than getting Google+ business listings, so this may be a good alternative for you if you only want to concentrate on one type of off-page SEO technique.
- If you’re trying to get the word out about a product or service that’s entirely new and you don’t have a lot of promotional materials for it, video submissions are often used for this specific purpose.
Related Article: PDF Submission Sites
I hope you have enjoyed this article. I have shared a few things about what is video submission? and what are all the video submission sites are there and how to do video sharing. If you like this article then you can share this article with your friends also. If I miss any video submission site then you can share via comment section.